Maria Isabel Rueda (Colombia)

What do you like about what you do ?
I can do what I want. When I feel to do it, and almost everywhere.
I have new good friends because of that.
I can live because of that, the life that I want.

¿Qué te gusta de lo que tu haces?
Que puedo hacer lo que siento.
Cuando quiera, en casi que cualquier lugar.
Que he hecho muy buenos amigos por eso.
Que me da para vivir, la vida que yo deseo.

What is important ? what can you not do without when you create?
Mysticism

¿Qué es importante? qué necesitas para crear?
Misticismo



Do you feel a difference in your work in the last few years, and if so, do you understand why?
I feel that I'm more connected and more aware of the visions that arises; that's how I can imprint an intention on them, that is, I can direct them towards someone coming to look for them. I believe all of it has to do with a spiritual change that has been occurring slowly within me, and with which I have connected using my work as a starting point.

¿Sientes alguna diferencia en tu trabajo en los últimos años, y si sí, entiendes por qué?
Siento que estoy conectada y más alerta a las visiones que van surgiendo , así les puedo imprimir una intención, es decir las puedo dirigir a alguien que viene a buscarlas.
Yo creo que todo eso tiene que ver con un cambio espiritual que se ha ido desarrollando en mi poco a poco , con el que he ido conectando a partir de mi trabajo.




In which level your life and you work are connecting?
In Every Level. All my work is nothing more but my personal diary. Everytime I see it in retrospective, I remember each moment as if it was a movie that goes back. All my feelings are there.
En todos los niveles.

¿En qué nivel tu vida y tu trabajo se conectan?
Todo mi trabajo no es más que mi diario personal.
Cada vez que lo veo en retrospectiva recuerdo cada momento como una pelicula que se devuelve. Todos mis sentimientos estan allí.



In art making, what is evident for you and what is a mystery for you?
What's evident is that I can't disconnect my art making from my life and my visions. What's a mistery to me is the power the images later have over specific situations and persons. It's also a mistery what's yet to come...

Al hacer tu arte, ¿qué es lo evidente para ti y qué es todavía un misterio?
Es evidente, que no puedo no desconectarlo de mi vida y mis visiones, es un misterio el poder que producen luego las imagenes en casos y personas especificas.
Es un misterio tambien lo que esta por venir...

Interview by Noga Rauch

No comments: