Lala Ladcani (Argentina)

Was there any particular event that made you take the determination of being an artist?
I don't consider myself an artist... (I think)

¿Hubo algún hecho particular que te impulsara a tomar la decisión de ser artista?
No me considero artista creo.

Is there someone who has influenced your work and your vision of the world?
There is no one in particular.

¿Hay alguien que haya influenciado tu trabajo o tu visión del mundo?
No existe una persona en particular.



If could choose a different side-job to what you do now, what would it be?
In this moment a cook or music teacher.

Si pudieras elegir una profesión paralela a lo que haces ahora, ¿cuál sería?
En este momento cocinera o profesora de música.

Which is your favorite work tool?
Paper.

¿Cuál es tu herramienta favorita de trabajo?
El papel.



Which are your five favorite words?
I don't have favorite words, but If I had to choose 5 words that I like for the sound of them, they'd be: fauna and face. And for their meaning: consistent, truth and plant.

¿Cuáles son tus 5 palabras favoritas?
No tengo palabras favoritas, pero si tengo q elegir 5 que me gusten por fonética podrían fauna y faz, por significado consecuente, verdad y planta



What music do you to listen to while you work?
Animal Collective, but I listen to all sort of things.
¿Qué escuchas últimamente cuando trabajas?
Animal collective, pero por lo general escucho muchas cosas.

If a younger artist asked you for advice regarding the creative process, what would you tell him/her?
I don't know, I think it's good for every person to have its own personal way of seeing things.
Si alguien más joven que tú te pidiera un consejo acerca del proceso creativo, ¿qué le dirías?
No se, creo que es bueno que cada persona tenga su forma personal de ver las cosas.

Interview by Nobara Hayakawa

1 comment:

Irene said...

me gusta su trabajo y estoy de acuerdo con muchas de sus respuestas especialmente con el papel como material favorito.