Maya Bloch (Israel)

When did you started to paint / draw, and how is it like to be an artist where you live?
I started painting when I was a child and it is very nice to be an artist in Israel, it would be also nice if I were an artist in China.

¿Cuándo empezaste a pintar/ dibujar, y cómo es ser una artista en el lugar donde vives?
Empecé a pintar cuando era una niña y es muy lindo ser artista en Israel, también sería lindo si fuera una artista en China.



How is your working routine (if you have any)?
I work whenever I have some time (and I have very little).

¿Cómo es tu rutina al trabajar (si tienes alguna)?
Trabajo cuando tengo tiempo (y tengo muy poco).



How is the process of creating each piece, and when do you know if it's ready or not?
Each piece has it own process and I try to make it different each time, so I have many processes. I usually feel when a work is finished and sometimes I never feel is finished.

¿Cómo es el proceso de creación en cada obra y cuándo sabes que está lista o no?
Cada obra tiene su propio proceso y trato de hacerlo diferente cada vez, entonces tengo muchos procesos. Generalmente siento cuando una obra está terminada y aveces siento que nunca se ha terminado.



What are your biggest inspirations, outside of art?
I get inspired by music and movies.

¿Cuáles son tus mayores inspiraciones fuera del arte?
Me siento inspirada por la música y las peículas.

Most important thing for you as an artist and as a person.
The most important thing for me is health.

Lo más importante para tí como artista y como persona.
Lo más importante para mí es la salud.

Interview by Talita Hoffmann

No comments: